"My mom gets to read it and I can't wait until she leaves me a comment. I've always wanted to have my own blog and now I do!" ~Ivory-She was full of smiles as she expressed why she thought her blog was awesome!
"I enjoy blogging because it helps me improve my keyboarding skills.
I like when my friends read my blog posts!" ~Keon
Blogging can be a powerful tool inside and outside of the classroom:
- Encourages student voice
- Strengthens literacy skills
- Motivates open reflection of learning and interests
- Tracks growth over time (ePortfolio)
- Excitement for writing
- Experience writing for an authentic audience
- Practice for giving proper and effective feedback