Friday, January 17, 2014

Common Core at your finger tips

I don't know if you are like me but there are times I just can't find what I am looking for... whether it's the handout that was given to me at a meeting, the document that was shared in my drive, or an email I know is still in my inbox.  

With the implementation of Common Core, I need to have the Common Core standards readily available at any time. I found a great app to keep them at my finger tips. The Core app by MasteryConnect, Inc. puts the standards right on your phone in and easy to find or look up format. This FREE app is available on both iOS and Android OS

This app is a great reference for parents, students, and educators. 
Download this app today and never be without your Common Core Standards. 


No comments:

Post a Comment